4.13.2007

Life 8: On the Crest of a Wave

It's Friday the 13th, but I feel like I am on the crest of a wave with a clear view of the present! My mind, body, and spirit are at the verge of something very exciting. I am prepared for every moment, ready to live life to its fullest potential. I am ready to face the daunting challenges in my life. My box of possibilities is expanding at an exponential rate. I am balling out of control in a spacious liminality and I have the energy to ride this wave as long as I can!

On the crest of a wave...

with a clear view of the present...

...and balling out of control in a spacious liminality!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hutchmando said...

The real question is, do these three girls even know Max or that he's standing behind them.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home